TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Bookings Confirmation

  • To confirm a booking, a deposit of 30% of the total trip cost need to be made and its receipt confirmed by our bank. The remaining 70% should be paid 45 days prior to arrival date.
  • If the booking is done within 45 days prior to tour dates then a full deposit is required to be made upon booking.
  • If the balance due is not received in the time due, we reserve the right to consider the booking as cancelled. Appropriate cancellation terms will be applied.

Booking Amendments

For amendments of existing bookings done by the client/ agent (e.g. departure dates, air tickets, accommodation, number of participants etc) a handling fee of 50 USD per booking applies. The handling fee will be charged in addition to the service provider fees.

Cancellations

All cancellations of reservation/bookings must be made in writings by either e-mail or fax and shall be considered valid upon acknowledgement of receipt by E&H Blessed Safaris.If a booking is cancelled the client is subject to a cancellation fee as follows:

  • Within 45 Days prior to Arrival day – 25% Cancellation Fee
  • 20 – 45 days prior to arrival day – 50% Cancellation Fee
  • 2-1 weeks prior to arrival day – 75% Cancellation Fee
  • less than 1 week prior to arrival – 100% Cancellation Fee

The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour at its sole and absolute discretion, in instances where this is unavoidable. However, in that case, the Company agrees to refund all money already paid by the client. This shall be the Company´s sole responsibility to the client and no claim for any damages, howsoever arising, shall accrue against the company.

Risk

The client accepts that all tours are of an adventurous nature and involve an element of personal risk. Neither the Company nor any of its agents can be held liable in any way for any injury, loss of life or damage to property, howsoever caused. The client hereby indemnifies the Company and will hold the Company, its agent, assigns and servants harmless from any such claim.

It is the client’s sole responsibility to obtain appropriate medical advice as to medication, immunization, and whether or not you are fit enough to undertake the trip, prior to departure.

Age Requirements

Anyone under the age of 18 on the date of first travel is considered to be a minor. Minors must always be accompanied by an adult. One adult may accompany up to two minors. Unless otherwise indicated in the Tour description or by Shizi Safaris, the minimum age for travelling on any Tour is 7 years old. For minors accompanied by adults, the minimum age accepted on regular trips is 16 years of age.

All bookings with a minor are subject to review and approval by Shizi Safaris. If the consent of a parent, guardian or any other person is required by applicable law for any minor to travel, the accompanying adult is responsible for securing all consents, documentation and ensuring that they and the minor(s) meet all legal requirements to travel, to enter into and depart from applicable countries and regions.

Each adult on a booking with a minor or minor(s) is responsible for the behavior, wellbeing, supervision and monitoring of such minor(s), and jointly and accepts these Terms for and on behalf of any minor(s) on their booking, including all assumptions of risk and limitations of liability. Shizi Safaris does not provide care services for minors and expressly disclaims any responsibility for chaperoning or controlling any minor(s).

Force Majeure

Force majeure refers to any circumstance that is beyond the control of the company, including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the Shizi safaris may cause delays or alterations to the tour.

Shizi Safaris shall not be held liable in any way for any of these possible occurrences or any consequences, which may arise as a result of these.

Marketing

Shizi Safaris reserves the right to use any photographs and videos taken during tours for marketing or any other advertising material. The client hereby gives consent to use such photographs and authorises the Company to retain copyright for these photographs and such material.